Policies & Procedures
The entire fleet of LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. are strictly non-smoking vehicles. If during a charter the client chooses to smoke, our chauffeurs are instructed to, and will locate a safe area where the client(s) can exit from the vehicle and smoke outside of the vehicle.
LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any vehicle with another vehicle of the same or larger size.
All reservations are based on availability. Reservations can be made for ground transportation either by telephone with a reservation agent or by faxing or emailing a completed reservation request form to the corporate reservation department. All reservations will be assigned a confirmation number. The reservation agent will give a confirmation number to you when you call in your reservation. Faxed and emailed reservation requests will have the confirmation number on the contract that is faxed in return to the client for confirmation of the reservation. All non-corporate/retail reservations require a 1/3 deposit that is secured by credit card, cash or check. Corporate reservations have various options depending on the status of the account. If LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. amends the reservation policy with a client, the amended reservation policy will be provided in writing.
The billing policies of LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. are as follows unless a billing option is selected and specified by a written addendum.
The standard monthly statement of billing for accounts receivable is cut-off on the last day of each calendar month for all service rendered prior to 12 o'clock midnight of said day. Full payment shall be due upon receipt of statement. Failure to make payment within ten (10) days of the statement closing date will subject applicant’s account to a finance charge, which will be computed on the average daily balance, at a monthly rate of 2%, annual percentage rate of 24%. (Refer to terms and conditions specified in the application for corporate account credit line.)
Due to the various billing options offered to our corporate clients, (Refer to the accounting section contained herein), each client shall have a copy, in writing, of the specific terms and conditions of the billing option they have selected and agreed upon.
The cancellation policy is and shall remain as follows unless a written and signed addendum to the policy is in possession of both LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. and the Contracting Party or at the sole discretion of LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. whereas all Parties contracting services from LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. will receive written notification of changes to the cancellation policy.
A considerably more lenient cancellation policy is in effect for all corporate accounts and is as follows unless a written addendum to this policy is in effect.
Service scheduled Sunday through Friday:
* If a reservation is cancelled greater than four (4) hours prior to the date and time of service no charge is incurred.
* If a reservation is cancelled within four (4) hours of the date and time of service the account will be responsible for payment of one-third (1/3) of the reservation amount.
* If a reservation is cancelled after the chauffeur has left LeGrande Affaire Limousine Service, Inc. property or is dispatched and en route to provide service, the account will be responsible for payment of the full amount of the reservation.
Service scheduled on Saturday:
* If a reservation is cancelled at any time within twenty-four (24) hours prior to service on Saturday the account will be responsible for payment of the full amount of the reservation
* If a reservation is cancelled greater than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the time of service on a Saturday, the account will be responsible for one-third (1/3) of the reservation amount.